In December, 1786, the General Assembly of Virginia passed an Act to deed a certain portion of land, containing 149,000 acres, North of the Falls of Ohio to General George Rogers Clark and fifteen of his soldiers. They were being rewarded for their exploration of the area and land further west in what would become the United States. This tract of land was named in honor of Clark and was know as his Grant until 1801.
Saturday 8:00am to 12:00pm
Sunday 8:00am to 12:00pm